Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Movie Review - Enough Said



GTuck - 

We saw the trailer for Enough Said back over the summer and I knew it was a movie we were going to want to see, we like these artsy romantic comedies a lot.  It does not disappoint, it's a cute story and James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus are great in it as well.  Maybe the movies isn't as great as I think it is and it's the company that I have while watching movies like this that make it fun.  I certainly wouldn't ever watch a movie like this alone, but watching it with GurleeGirrl makes it a lot more fun and enjoyable.  I don't really know how to write a review about a romantic comedy, they are kind of throw away, but enjoyable.  I will give it an 8 out of 10.

GurleeGirrl - 

Well I can't believe that GTuck liked this one so much.  I have to agree that it was a great movie.  I wasn't disappointed at all.  I do tend to analyze movies like this, I always ask myself "is this story feasible?"  I like a story that you can relate too.  These characters are common people.  Nothing fancy or remarkable about them.  They were divorced, middle aged and average.  James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus really pulled it off.  It was believable that these two people could meet and test the waters with one another.  It worked for me.  There is a bit of humor, a touch of sadness and enough drama to keep you interested.

This movie is not the type that you have to see in a theater to appreciate it.  It's a great flick to watch from the comfort of your own cozy couch.  I give it an 7 out of 10.







No comments:

Post a Comment