Friday, January 3, 2014

Killzone Shadow Fall Review




I finally beat Killzone Shadow Fall.  This game is pretty hard for a first person shooter.  I did a few levels multiple times, before surviving long enough to move on.  I’m very happy I beat it, and I liked it a lot.  The story isn’t that great, but then again the story isn't great in any of these types of games:  Call of Duty and Battlefield as examples.  I liked the story enough, and the different play styles you get to use during the single player are fun.  The free fall levels were challenging, but fun and the game has the best graphics that I've seen on the PlayStation 4 so far.  I also enjoyed the levels when you are floating around in space as well.





Killzone Shadow Fall gets an 8 out of 10 from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment