Friday, February 21, 2014

Game Review - Papa Pear Saga


GTuck-

Papa Pear Saga is just a Peggle clone. If you've played Peggle by Popcap Games, then you've already played Papa Pear Saga. I like Peggle enough, but not enough to really get into a game with a bunch of micro-transactions in the free to play format of Papa Pear Saga, I didn't play it that long before giving up on it.  I will give Papa Pear Saga a 3 out of 10.



GurleeGirrl -

It's really hard for me to write a review for this game.  It's not that I hate this game, it's that I just don't have much of an opinion on it.  It's a time killer, but not one that sucks me in and keeps me coming back.  I've probably played maybe 12 games this week, and 9 of them were the day I downloaded it.  I've never played Peggle, so it's not that I'm feeling I've played it before.  It's just not the type of game that sucks me in.  I really like games where you play against others, and this isn't that type of game.  I guess I'm not big on having to "purchase" add ons either.  Not gonna happen in my world.  I also hate "asking Friends" for lives.  So, will I keep this game on my phone?  Probably, I might need a game to play on a car ride, or while sitting in a doctor's office, etc.  But will I play it daily/weekly. No.  I give Papa Pear Saga a 4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment