Monday, February 17, 2014

Movie Review - Justice League: War

I'm going to be on my own for the review of Justice League: War, she doesn't take these awesome animated DC movies seriously.  I love them, and I can't get enough of them.  I hope they keep making them, and I look forward to whatever comes next.


I watched the Blu-ray and the quality is fantastic, great animation and sound.  The story is fine, Darkseid and a bunch of aliens are taking over the earth.  Typical, but great.  This movie is based off the New 52 versions of the Justice League.  I have not read any of these comics, but I like the way the characters are portrayed in this version.  Green Lantern is more of the smart ass of the group instead of Flash, which is fine; especially since the voice actor is Justin Kirk who I really like from when he was on Weeds.  There is even an origin story for Cyborg in this movie, which I've never seen before and I enjoyed a lot.  Superman and Wonder Woman are kind of immature, which is weird and Batman even smiles at one point, also weird.  If you are into the DC Animated Movies definitely check this one out.  It is rated PG-13 so if you have young kids I would probably skip it.  These movies really aren't for 10 and under kids, lots of violence and bad language.  I will give Justice League:  War an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment